Friday, April 9, 2010

Friends

It's so strange how people can drift apart, and only one of them cares still...

This girl Sami... Its like... we were really close. But then her boyfriend tells me she talks crap about me? but then she is really helpful with problems i have, or jut listens to me. Then we ignore each other for months. Then she comes out of the blue again!!?!? I dont get it?! She is so strange, and yet, she was on of my bestfriends?! but why? I know she doesn't feel the same about me! hahahaha... its like im complaining about a guy. I just need to get over it. I need to stop. I need to stop making things seem like it was my fault! I need to stop making the first moves! How dare her not want to be my friend. I'm a really good friend!
Last night Lawren was asking me how i can be friends with Fran. I explained she is one of my bestfriends... and i know she is selfish... butttt... i love her and she has her good side too! I dont know. I'm so much better at not letting people walk all over me... but sometimes its still hard to stick up for myself?!?! WHY, why is that so hard?? It should just be... EASY!

I dont know. GR

I'll write later, i need to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment