Tuesday, April 27, 2010

love... love... love

I dont know what it is lately... but Drew and I are just... happy. Nothing in our way... we talk about things when they worry us, and we both have ideas to solve them, or we just make each other feel better.

The other night we were figuring out our finances for the wedding. And, it was so nice to just talk about how we were going to make everything work, in a mature way. No one got mad at one another or yelled or stressed.

All i have to say, is that i'm the LUCKIEST girl in the world. Drew is everything. Everything wonderful. I just cant believe we are going to be starting our life's together already! I'm so excited, and scared at the same time.

And Drew's birthday is coming up... AH! I cant believe all the things coming up this summer! Drew's bday, Em's Prom, Em's Graduation, My birthday, Chelsea's birthday, Emily's birthday... and WEDDING.... so much to do!

Okay, i'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment